Friday, June 8, 2012

Never a Dull Moment Part 2

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Psalm 23:4-5

I am sure I left you breathless with the last post of our kidnapping/extortion plot so I thought I would do a brief follow up:

After a few days of all of us, the wife and I with the Mexican family with whom we live, trying to figure out "who done it," we decided  the following:

Creepy as the whole thing is, the most we can hope to do is to vary our routines and watch for suspicious looking freak-a-zoids who look like they are following or watching us with nefarious motives.

Now, whether or not the entire scenario should be taken serious is perhaps moot. But, they did describe all of us, by first and last names, what we wore on a certain day (the farmacia run day), and when we returned. They also pegged the Mexicans involved, where they went to work, when they left, and returned. Wowie, Zowie!

It turned out that they didn't demand money but an automobile (green van) which leads me to concluded this was spearheaded by someone the Mexican family knew or had known.

Oh well...life goes on.

No comments: