Saturday, June 9, 2012

More Spanish Learning Tips


Do not fret because of evildoers,
Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity.
For they shall soon be cut down like the grass,
And wither as the green herb.
Trust in the Lord, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
Delight yourself also in the Lord,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart
. - Psalm 37:1-4

I love the Spanish language. I fell in love with it in high school about the 10th grade and have been pursuing it ever since. It took one class all those decades ago and I was hooked.

I have run across a new site to me, which I wish to recommend to those in Guanajuato, planning on moving here, or even just to visit. It is an iTune site but well worth the downloads you have to do to play the Podcasts: NEWS IN SLOW SPANISH

Click on the above link to reach this site.


***
Click On This Link Reach The ROCKET SPANISHROCKET SPANISH Website!
Learn Spanish Like A ROCKET With Rocket Spanish!...




###

No comments: