Friday, October 9, 2009

The Most Hated Gringo in the World -- 31

I thought I would begin my re-entry to my blogging with a good old "The Most Hated Gringo in the World" story. Now, if you don't know about my title, the Gringos of San Miguel de Allende and Guanajuato, have dubbed me The Most Hated Gringo in the World.

The primary reason they hate me and have universally titled me The Most Hated Gringo in the World is that I have the ganas to suggest that they are nothing more than a bunch of Cultural Imperialist who do not flock to Gringolandias to learn Spanish and assimilate into the culture, but rather to conquer and rule.

They fit the definition of CULTURAL IMPERIALIST I would say rather perfectly.

So, there you go if you want to know why they hate me.

Hate is a funny thing, really. Sane people tend to associate those who hate with the mentally ill. That is, of course, where I lump them. While a mentally balanced person may hate very passionately the behavior of the criminal there is nothing wrong with loving the person while hating their criminal tendencies.

This escapes the Gringolandians. They choose to Hate, no matter the behavior.

It makes me wonder if this is the bent of liberalism. Liberals, politically, theologically, religiously, mentally, is what makes up the vast majority of the Gringolandias throughout Mexico. Rarely will you find a conservative in the bunch. The conservative could never survive. He or she would be run down in the street with the Liberal's SUV's and lynched.

By the way: They hate conservatives right along with everyone else who dares to express a different opinion than their LORD OF THE FLIES gangs.

Some points proving the absolute lawlessness of the Gringolandians. They not only are amoral they are immoral. It is, beyond a doubt, immoral to tolerate the breaking of law and I mean laws that should count in the common everyday moral consciousness's...

1. I am still waiting for someone to come forward and call evil, evil for the attempt on the life of my wife and I on June 4, 2007. Most of you have written me telling me I was making it all up. And yet, if any of you could manage to muster enough Spanish beyond, "si" and "no", you could come and read about the fire with the Guanajuato police department report. But, have any of you Liberal Gringolandians bothered. No, you haven't. Immoral!

2. Last Spring one of San Miguel's finest in that nest of Gabachos decided to print a letter to the editor of your little joke of a newspaper, telling how he was going to obtain a rocket launcher and shoot out of the sky the airplane banner advertising plane which obviously annoyed him. Did any of you SMA liberals call and ace an ace? You didn't. And, that's most certainly immoral.

3. My wife and gets "Happy Death Wish" emails telling her to hope along with the rest of your SMA gals and pals that Doug dies soon. I have been seriously ill, the word got out, and SMA has had a hay day with that.

4. The hard core Gringolandians in GTO know of a Gringo who has, for years I have been told, manufactured--counterfeiting--visas for the wiling and ready to pay Gringos. Does anyone stand up to this guy and turn him in? I didn't because I believe he is the one who had motive and opportunity to make the attempt on our lives. I received threats from him on more than one ocassion. I fear for our safety if I went forward.

I mean, you have got to call it what it is: A mass of lawless insanity--mental illness--that seems to rule the hearts and minds the Gringolandians showing how they've lost the ability to discern between good and evil...the definition of a Reprobate, if you must know.


And, if you want to know why the SMA gringos/gabachos want to see me dead, go the this link and read the articles I've written. For having an opinion and attacking a concept, Gringolandia, I am very much wanted dead by the SMA Imperialists. I've never singled any one person out. But, boy howdy how I watch my backside.

So, dear ones, that is why I am "The Most Hated Gringo in the World"...

Stay tuned, there is more, much more, to come.

No comments: